9.19.2013

Selling items news!!!

Hi, everyone.

Now, I'm selling a lot of items on ebay.
Among them, there are very rare items.
I introduce some of these items.

First,
for fan of very popular game series that will be released next month.

Mewtwo Figure (Ichiban Kuji 2013)



Pokemon Game Boy soft set 



Don't you play again before play new one??

Second,
for people that want watch immediatly the new movie of Dragon Ball!!

Dragon Ball Z Bluray - and God Special Limited Edition

This is amazon.co.jp limited edition, very rare!!!

DRAGON BALL Z Hybrid Action figure - Super Saiyan Trunks


Third,
girl's action anime, Sailor Moon!!!

Sailor Moon stuffed toy (doll) - Rod

We can't get this rod easily because it was released about 10 years ago...

At last,
I'm selling many japanese product in addition to the items that I intoroduced.


If you don't find a product that you want,please feel free to contact me!!!
I try to get it and sell at good price!!

I'm looking forward to make your happy!!!

Thanks for read.




No comments:

Post a Comment